Re: [orca-list] some food for thought, was Re: Blockquotes?

I think we should keep things easy, so I'm not sure wherther it is a good
idea to have so many options.
What's so disturbing when Orca, for example, announces "internal link" when
you land on one by pressing "u" or shift+u? If it is an external link, It's
sufficient to announce it as "link" like it already does. I don't think
that
this is too much verbosity. And for braille users I prefere abrieviations
such as "hx" to announce the heading level.
Of course we can demand more and more optional features, but, on the other
hand, I remember well the complains about bloating the software. So we
should think carefully to hold the ballance.
Hermann