[orca-list] Blockquotes?

Hi,
a new feature was added to FF - "q" and Shift+q move between blockquotes.
Fine, but - what for heaven sake are those "blockquotes"?
Yesterday evening I was strolling through my bookmarks, and I couldn't find
a single page containing blockquotes. So my Question: What are blockquotes
and what is this feature for?
A similar thing are those famous "large objects". Till today i wasn't able
to figure out what it is all about. Moving between that objects seems to
result in stochastical behavior of Orca, e.g. you land anywhere, and you
cannot predict where.
So what about replacing those two feature by some more common thins like
moving between frames, textblocks >=x, buttons, edit fields and - not so
important - paragraphs.
There should also be a feature implemented that speaks/brailles background
information of an object; such a feature is imlemented in Firevox.
Hermann