Re: [orca-list] Blockquotes?

Hi Krister,
I know this blockquotes from Jaws and Window Eyes, but I never ever used
it.
Regarding "lage objects": I think it could be rebuild to just moving to
"large blocks of non-link text"; then it would be useful. But actually you
land sometimes on links, headings etc., and I couldn't figure out why.
Perhaps because they have long names...
Regarding frames: There are FF hotkeys for frames (F6 and Shift+F6), but
the problem the developers have to solve here is the identification of the
frames. This seems a bit tricky since they often are not labeled properly.
Maybe further accessibility development by the FF team is needed, but I
think it should be done as soon as possible.
Another item are anchors. Either there is a new keystroke implemented, or,
since they are links, pressing "u" and "shift+u" should announce them as
they appear. This variant is implemented in Firevox, it announces "external
link" and "internal link" when you come upon a link.
Hermann