[orca-list] Are there known issues with Orca and vidio cards?

Hi,
I use a s3 Gama on-board video card by Savage. Does the observed
sluggishness of the whole system and the missbehaving of Orca in OO and
Evolution result from any problems with that video divice?
Are there any additional drivers I should install, or do I have to change
the graphical settings such as resolution?
In the Windows world there are a lot of such issues regarding vidio cards
and screen readers.
Any ideas?
Hermann