Re: [orca-list] finding the keyboard shortcuts for Orca and the instructions for installing newest orca on Fedora

Hi Scott:

The following page discusses the Configuration and Use of Orca:

  http://live.gnome.org/Orca/ConfigurationUse

The following pages discuss the desktop and laptop keyboard bindings of
Orca:

  http://live.gnome.org/Orca/KeyboardCommands
  http://live.gnome.org/Orca/LaptopKeyboardCommands

I don't use Fedora.  :-(  Maybe someone else can help you out with that,
though.

Will