GNOME platform:

http://www.gnome.org/learn/access-guide/latest/keynav-1.html

Will

On Wed, 2007-05-16 at 20:17 -0500, Scott Berry wrote:
I have read those Will.   What I need please is the list to say go from the
orca window to the desktop so I can get around.

Scott

----- Original Message -----
From: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>
To: "Scott Berry" <sberry northlc com>
Cc: "Orca" <Orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] finding the keyboard shortcuts for Orca and
theinstructions for installing newest orca on Fedora

Hi Scott:

The following page discusses the Configuration and Use of Orca:

 http://live.gnome.org/Orca/ConfigurationUse

The following pages discuss the desktop and laptop keyboard bindings of
Orca:

 http://live.gnome.org/Orca/KeyboardCommands
 http://live.gnome.org/Orca/LaptopKeyboardCommands

I don't use Fedora.  :-(  Maybe someone else can help you out with that,
though.

Will