Re: [orca-list] orca developers and users round table

even I agree with the rotation idea.
take my example.  if we were to start at 21 hours gmt, it means 4.30
indian standard time.
and I don't want to be selfish for myself.
but I am awaiting the conference because as you all know I am a foss
consultent and right now also doing a lot of work on making accessible
cost effective technologies available to the rural areas in India.
I have also started to read at-spi docs in details so that I get the
grip on its concepts and then I can contribute in orca development as
a result.
I think there might be many such people all around the world so may be
we must rotate the time.
in every rotation at least one person from the core orca development
team must be present.
I would recommend jabbar instead of IRC.
by the way some one off the list please tell me how to use IRC with orca.
I have never used IRC.
another suggestion is that we publish the logs of the meetings so that
the people who missed it can read through and then give their comments
or suggestions or even ask questions.
I can also be reached at krmane gmail com
regards.
Krishnakant.