Re: [orca-list] orca developers and users round table

On Tue, May 08, 2007 at 11:40:53AM EST, Mike Pedersen wrote:
I'd like to propose starting next week Tuesdays at 11:00 AM pacific
daylight savings time which I believe is 1800 GMT.  I'm of course open
to other suggestions I just throw this out as a possibility.

Great idea. One suggestion however, can we set up a time rotation cycle,
so that everybody around the globe in different timezones can
participate? I'm happy to miss the first few, if it means others want to
participate, but it would make things more fair for all.
--
Luke Yelavich
GPG key: 0xD06320CE