Re: [orca-list] orca developers and users round table

I can't do it at 9 eastern, I'm in school at the time. I was thinking maybe in the evenings around 8 or 9 eastern? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pedersen" <Michael Pedersen Sun COM>
To: <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 8:40 PM
Subject: [orca-list] orca developers and users round table

Hi all, As it seems as though the list is becoming more and more busy
with lots of great thoughts and ideas  with user issues and comments
I've been thinking that it might be good to have a regular chat time for
those of us on the orca team and all of our users to interact.
I'm thinking that a set time once a week where we congregate in the orca
IRC chat room might be beneficial to all of us.  Topics could include
prioritization of new features and bug fixes as well as helping users
use orca and the gnome desktop in the most efficient way possible.
I'd like to propose starting next week Tuesdays at 11:00 AM pacific
daylight savings time which I believe is 1800 GMT.  I'm of course open
to other suggestions I just throw this out as a possibility.  If any of
you think this is a good idea or have suggestions please respond to the
list.
thanks much
Mike