Re: [orca-list] Unable to start working with Orca

Hi there,
The first thing to do after Orca has given you the welcome greeting is
to press ctrl+alt+d so that the desktop has the focus. Then you can use
the arrow keys to navigate around among the icons, provided you actually
have put icons on the desktop.
Good luck with your Ubuntu endeavours.
/Krister