Re: [orca-list] help!!!

Thanks a lot Tomas, I will try that when I get home. I think there was a post to this list a couple days ago that will walk me through the process of installing the latest Orca from subversion. I have one more question for you or whoever can answer it. When I unpack the tar ball for firefox 3, can that live in my home directory, or do I want to put it into something like /usr/firefox. Wherever I put it, how do you go about creating a shortcut to it on the Gnome desktop? Thanks in advance for all the help, and thus far.

Later,

Guy