Re: [orca-list] Great work, but still a few questions

Hello Krister,
in principal there's a hotkey for frames in Firefox: F6 and Shift+F6.
The problem is that FF doesn't identify the frames and their titles
correctly. You get placed somewhere at the beginning of the frame, and
its titles are not announced propperly. The latter is mainly a problem
of the design of the page.
I only know one site by heart that contains a lot of frames, and that's
my homebanking site, so I cannot post it here. In my observations sites
with frames have run out of fashion in the last years. But if you know
sites that contain frames, you may test them and report here.
Regards
Hermann