Re: [orca-list] Great work, but still a few questions

Hi Hermann.

and try to move within the tables by the Alt+Shift+Home and Alt+Shift
+End key. You always hear "row one, column one", why? I think this

Currently, the table navigation should work for uniform tables. Tables where at least one cell spans multiple rows and/or columns are still a work in progress, but are at the top of my list along with adding F/Shift+F for form field navigation. I'll look at your specific examples later today/tomorrow.

Thanks so much for the feedback and stay tuned!
Joanie