[orca-list] New Evolution script not stable

Hi all,
I was reading my new messages this morning, and I found that the new
Evolution feature is not working as it should.
Sometimes the cursor isn't placed in the first line of the message, and
I hear "Message contains HTML, area grayed".
This ocurs only in a few messages. In those which are not announced that
way, the feature works.
Really strange is the following: When I reopen such a message, I don't
hear the above statement again, and the cursor is placed correctly.
Any ideas?
Regards
Hermann