Re: [orca-list] orca keys specific for firefox?

Hi All:

To follow up on this, the problem seems to be that when a text area has focus, you won't hear the Firefox specific keys for navigating structural content. The reason is that the keys for navigating structural content are normal typing keys, such as 'h', 'l', 'u', and 'v'. When you're in a text area, these normal typing keys will be used for typing and not structural navigation. As such, learn mode will not tell you anything special about these keys when you are in a text area. We talked a bit about this at CSUN and think it actually is the correct behavior.

Will

hermann wrote:
Hi Will,
I tried yesterday, and I could hear the FF specific keys when opening
learn mode while FF has focus.
Hermann