Re: [orca-list] How do I get rid of mozilla feedback dialogue?

On Sun, 2007-03-18 at 14:13 -0400, John covici wrote:
I notice that with the latest firefox the feedback dialogues are
inaccessible -- how do I get rid of them or is there a way to make
them accessible?  Using latest orca trunk and firefox nightly build
from yesterday.
I normally just delete the talk back client directory from my downloaded /firefox/extentions directory.  This
is a rather brute force method but it solves the problem nicely.
Mike