Re: [orca-list] Orca checking out latest orca

Hello,

This doesn't specifically relate to your problem however it might be
good to have in the archives for searching...

When installing orca CVS on FC6 I had to install intltool to get the
autogen.sh script to run.

Probably an obvious step for someone who's more experienced but I'm
coming at this after living on the dark side for too long since my
last venture.