Re: [orca-list] How do I get rid of mozilla feedback dialogue?

Hi John,

Because the feedback dialog is based on X toolkit, it's hard (if not
impossible) to make it accessible.

You can disable the feedback dialog by
1) Disable the "Talkback" extension in Tools->Add-ons. Or
2) Delete the directory $firefox/extensions/talkback mozilla org

Cheers,
Evan

John covici wrote:
I notice that with the latest firefox the feedback dialogues are
inaccessible -- how do I get rid of them or is there a way to make
them accessible?  Using latest orca trunk and firefox nightly build
from yesterday.

Thanks.