Re: [orca-list] Orca checking out latest orca

From: "Mike Pedersen" <Michael Pedersen Sun COM>
To: <covici ccs covici com>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2007 3:27 PM
Subject: Re: Orca checking out latest orca

Hi.  What do I do to check out the latest svn of orca?  Can't
find it in the docs any place.

Svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/orca/trunk orca

I had a couple of problems when I tried the above command. One is simply that the s in svn has to be lower case. But the other problem I couldn't figure out. When I ran the command, it added a few files then it bombed out saying it couldn't add orca.spec.in because it already exists. I tried deleting that file but then it just bombed out on the next file. You don't give it a clean directory tree, do you? I tried that too and the svn command finished okay then there was no configure script in the orca directory.

PS: Mike, sorry I sent my original response to you instead of to the list. That was a mistake.