Re: Orca identifying visited links (was Re: new address (was Re: Structural Navigation for Links has been added))

Hi Hermann.

Yeah! That privacy settings do the job.

Awesome!

I use to treat such settings restricted, since I don't want to keep so
many sites in my browser's cache. Maybe a bit German <smile>, but
privacy is a top issue in our country.

I won't comment about privacy issues in the U.S. other than to say I'm a
card-carrying, dues-paying member of the EFF. <grin>  As for that
setting: You could lower the number of days to, say, 1.  Seems 9 is the
default.

Thanks for all the testing and feedback!
Joanie