Re: Orca Structural Navigation for Links has been added

Hi Hermann:

I just tested this with Orca 2180 and FF3 (Gecko/20070313 Minefield/3.0a3pre) using the specific pages you list below. The v, u, shift+v, and shift+u commands seem to work well for me. I'll download the latest Firefox to see if it behaves any differently.

Will

hermann wrote:
Hi Joanie,
thanks for that quick accomplishment of the FF functions.
However: I've to put some water into the wine, because the "v" and
"shift+v" keys don't work at all.
I've tested it on several homepages:
http://www.dradio.de
http://www.f-r.de/rss/nachrichten/index.xml
If you open any link, return to the former page and try to search for a
visited link, you always hear: "No visited link".
I use the very latest FF3.
Maybe a problem of the HTML code. I guess you've tested it on several
sites, which ones?
Regards
Hermann