Re: Orca debug help needed

Hi Chris,

I'm running orca 1.17.92 on a recent ubuntu feisty install. When starting orca, I get braille and speech output for about 30 seconds followed by silence and the "screen not in text mode"on the braille display. I'm attaching a debug log which originated with the ALL option. I stripped out many of the repetitive sections to reduce it to a manageable size. Perhaps someone could look at to see if something obvious jumps out.

Are you by any chance trying to update your system using the update-manager?
I've seen problems with that (especially if the /root/.orbitrc file hasn't been setup
properly).