Re: Orca SEVERE Firefox regression independent of (was Re: is now crashing Firefox 3.0)

In Orca Bugzilla we keep track of bugs that we are finding,
that are in other components, but that cause problems in Orca.
We prepend "[blocked] to the bug's Summary line.

You can see them all together if you view them sorted by Summary

See:

http://tinyurl.com/32s2u7

At the moment there are 55 of them. And that only the ones
that we know about. We will be adding one for this latest Firefox
crasher too.

Will has also just created a new page on the Orca Wiki.

See:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/Bugs

which describes the Orca Bugzilla Philosophy. I suggest checking
that out too.

Thanks.