Re: Orca seems to get stuck on links with Firefox 3

Hello,
where can I stay up to date about the latest improvements of Orca and
Firefox 3? I really was surprised to hear about the possibility to change
the caret mode. I also found out accidentially that there's a new comman "o"
and "shift+o" to move from chunk to chunk.
BTW: Why should I turn off caret control by Firefox? If there are two ways
to control caret browsing, why not benefit from both?
Regards
Hermann