Re: Orca seems to get stuck on links with Firefox 3

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
In order to identify what the specific problem is in your case, it would
be helpful to have the URL where you get stuck, the exact location on
that page where you got stuck, and what keystrokes you used to get
stuck.  From there, we should be able to figure out the specific cause.
Hmmm, let's see now... http://www.kurbad.nu right where i landed on the
page and when i arrowed i got stuck. Likewise on the mozilla start page
wher it said "about us" or something like that, there's a row of links
that i tried to arrow passt and the cursor got stuck. I can't say for
sure what method of caret navigation i used whether it was Orca or
Firefox. Have to go experimenting further with this before getting back.
/Krister