Re: Orca Another gaim problem

Hi Lorenzo.

I have notice that most system bar icons other than the clock don't seem
to have labels.  Is there currently no way for a running program to
label its icon with a text label or should we file bugs against gaim and
other programs that don't include text labels with their system icons?

To be honest, I don't know so I've CCed the Orca list.  Could we add a
feature within Orca so that users could label these items?  Is this a
problem specific to the application?  Is it a problem specific to the
notification area?

--Joanie