Re: Orca Another gaim problem

PS - Many thanks to Chris for asking questions!  They are very much
appreciated.  :-)

On Thu, 2007-03-01 at 10:52 -0500, Willie Walker wrote:
Hi All:

We're keeping a page on the Orca WIKI for information on how access
applications:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/AccessibleApps

This information is incomplete, and we're really looking for help from
the community to help us fill this out and keep it up to date.  The GAIM
page (which the AccessibleApps page points to) is available at:

http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GAIM

I just updated it to include comments from the past couple days.

Thanks!

Will