Re: [orca-list] Need Help.

Hi Balaram,

The OpenOffice.org on-line help system contains a ton of documentation on keyboard commands. Please go to Help->OpenOffice.org Help (or press F1). Then choose the "Index" tab, and search for "Accessibility". There are 5 sub-topics: "OpenOffice.org assistive technology", "OpenOffice.org features", "OpenOffice.org Writer", "options", and "shortcuts". The last one describes a lot of keyboard commands for accessibility.

Separately, if you enter "keyboard;general" into the index search field, you will get a lengthy help entry on the keyboard gestures, including a table of overall keystroke commands, a separate table of Function key assignment, three tables describing keystrokes that you can use in the gallery window, one on row/column selection in tables, and finally one on keystrokes for use in creating/manipulating drawing objects.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.

Hi List,
It will be of great help if someone among you can send me keystrokes for open office spreadsheet and open office word. A few days since, I am facing a strange problem. Whenever I press spacebar on a selected item, that particular item is getting activated. Of course I had played around the keyboard shortcuts feature. But, while trying to solve the above mentioned problem, I didn't find any helping hints even though, I visited the keyboard shortcuts feature again.
I am using Ubuntu 7.4 with Orca.
With best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile : 9446361201.