[orca-list] Need Help.

Hi List,
It will be of great help if someone among you can send me keystrokes for open office spreadsheet and open office word.
A few days since, I am facing a strange problem. Whenever I press spacebar on a selected item, that particular item is getting activated.
Of course I had played around the keyboard shortcuts feature. But, while trying to solve the above mentioned problem, I didn't find any helping hints even though, I visited the keyboard shortcuts feature again.
I am using Ubuntu 7.4 with Orca.
With best regards,
P. Balaraman.
Mobile : 9446361201.