[orca-list] webpage tables and frames

Hello list,

  As I surf webpages used an alfa version of ff3, I find that tables
aren't really being read and I can't really access the info in them at
all or very little. Is there a way to navigate tables that I don't know
about? I think one really good solution/alternative to this is to have
orca automatically detect the tables and speak it as it would in a
dialogue box, such as the evolution message list, or gaim add account
dialogue, where I can move to each cell of the table's rows and columns
by arrow keys. Or, do like jaws does, and speaks each item on a new
line, which might not be the best way, but at least have orca announce
something like "table with 5 columns and 4 rows" and "table end"

  Another thing I find really inaccessible, are webpages with frames. I
have run across some sites that seem to have great info on them but
these frams are impossible to navigate. Can we have orca read these
frames continuously? I mean, why do we need to press tab to go to the
next section of a webpage, can't we just arrow through the whole page?
Or if this can't be done, create a dialogue to list the frames so I can
select which one to navigate to and then use the arrow keys to read the
text. Not all the time that I can account for does the tab key work in
navigating to a new frame because orca really never announces it, it
just goes to links and so on.

These things might be addressed already but I don't know so I'm just
proposing some solutions and problems.

Thanx,
Cody