Re: [orca-list] Where Am I and braille

Hello Rudolf,
I noticed, that the where am I feature only speaks the info but does not
braille it.
This is by design.  In order to braille where info information we'd
probably have to bring up some sort of control containing the
information for the user to navigate around from the braille display.
The structural information presented by the braille display in focus
tracking mode gives contextual information about where the user is.  The
orca team is also looking at making changes to flat review in order to
give the braille and speech users more contextual information.
Hope this helps
Mike