[orca-list] Where Am I and braille

Hi,

I noticed, that the where am I feature only speaks the info but does not
braille it.
As I usually have speech disabled, I had a look in the source code to
see, if I could add braille output (or is there a reason, why that would
not be desirable?)
Unfortunately, there are a few things, that I don't understnad yet:
* Is an "utterance" just a strings?
* What would be the best way to braille Such an utterances-list (equivalent to speekUtterances)? The text of
the utterances
  could of cause be connected to one big string, and that could be
  passed to braille.displaymessages, but that doesn't look very nice.
* Might it perhaps be nice to have a utility function, that speaks and
  brailles an utterance or a single string, so that you don't have to
  think about both, when writing a script?
* To actually ad brail output, do I just haae to modify the
* whereami._speakCheckbox ... routines?

Thanks alot in advance for help!
Greetings, Rudolf

--
Quantum mechanics - The dreams stuff is made of.

Rudolf Weeber
Mïhlrain 9
70180 Stuttgart
Tel: 0711 62009381