Re: [orca-list] Speech interruption doesn't work when Num Lock is on (was: Ibmtts and Orca).

Francisco Javier Dorado MartÃnez wrote:
However, there is a bug that I can reproduce since Ubuntu Edgy and now
in Feisty if you lock the keypad, or lock the caps, and then try using
Orca the speech is never interrupted.

Wow, thanks heaps for this tip Francisco! I just wrote a long email full of speculations why speech interruption doesn't work and how strangely it depends on some mysterious state of the gnome desktop and now you come with this simple solution. Yes, that was it. Interruption doesn't work when Num Lock is on. That's all.

Best regards

Tomas