Re: [orca-list] Ibmtts and Orca.

Hi to all

I am using IBMTTS for several months, latest svn of Orca and Gnome
Speech and can not confirm that problem.

When alsa is used there is a voice overlapping at the end of text, but
only for a second or so. With OSS the stop capability works fine.
However, there is a bug that I can reproduce since Ubuntu Edgy and now
in Feisty if you lock the keypad, or lock the caps, and then try using
Orca the speech is never interrupted.

Check if numlock or capslock are activated
deactivate them and try if now the stop works.

Regards,

Javier

El sÃb, 09-06-2007 a las 11:58 +0200, Halim Sahin escribiÃ:
Hello all,
gnome 2.18 under debian unstable gnome-speech and orca are svn
snapshots.
I can not confirm the problems with ibmtts so far.
The only known problem is, that the user needs to press ok or apply in
the orca setup to get feedback of the made settings.

Halim