Re: [orca-list] firefox weirdness

It reads the link text as it would read regular text.  If there is a sentence that has a link in it, a row of links (a set of links stretching horizontally across the page) it will just read across it as though it were nothing.  Granted it does announce link.

I believe that I did send a web address where this happens but you really don't have to look all that far to see it.  I, for one, have not found a single web page where it was not the case.  But at any rate, here is the URL again.

www.washingtonpost.com

Justin Harford

"A man's memory is bound to be a distortion of his past in accordance with his present interests, and the most faithful autobiography is likely to mirror less what a man was than what he has become."

Fawn M. Brodie