Re: [orca-list] speech-dispatcher 0.6.2

Hey hey!! Progress rocks!!! I got speech-dispatcher running if I invoke it from the command line with sudo speech-dispatcher. My log is being sent to stdout, but I'm sure the next time I run it, it'll be logged to a file. I'm assuming it's just because I haven't had speechd.log. Now for the million dollar question. What is the easiest way to get speech-dispatcher to start as a service when I boot. Can you give me an example of proper rc.d syntax to do this? Do I then have to run some kind of update? Thanks again, in advance for the help.

Guy