From: Marlon Brandão de Sousa [mailto:splyt lists gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2007 11:24 AM
To: Janina Sajka
Cc: Juan Hernandez; Scott Haeger; orca-list gnome org; Speakup is a screen
review system for Linux.
Subject: Resp.: Resp.: [orca-list] Successfully using gnome and orca

Hello,
I still think that the guys on x project and speackupmodified.org should
know this and provide a int on what needs to be done to fix it.
I myself was planning to use a runlevel different than five, because I will
most likely use the console only. I don't have why to wait all the gui
startup everytime I boot my machine only because startx isn't working as it
was expected to.
Anyways I am about to install moonshine and I myself will report this issue
if I get it as soon as I have all it installed.
Marlon