[orca-list] navigation suggestion, list combo etc

Hello there,

Was wondering if anyone else would also wish combo-boxes, treeviews
radio buttons etc, to announce the number of possible options?

for example:

speech-synthesiser:
IBM Viavoice GNOME Speech Driver
combo box

If it also informs of the number of items, that would save people from
pressing space to obtain the whole list.

speech-synthesiser:
IBM Viavoice GNOME Speech Driver
combo box 3 of 3

This is a contrived example, but I hope I am understood.

Most useful with treeviews, since it makes it easier for blind people to
'build' the tree in their heads whilest treversing the tree (or at least
thats what i do)

Thanks for your comments

-Jon