Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4 beta1 -- request for help with testing

Hello Tomas,
Hello Mike, do you have the SD python library installed?  Please proceed
according to troubleshooting howto at
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/SpeechDispatcher and let me know if you can't
find a solution.
Oops I forgot about sd-python but I've now installed it.  I'm currently
at the point where I can send text to SD and get speech if I manually
start speech-dispatcher.  I can only do this by using spd-say though.  I
still do not see speech-dispatcher's backend in my list of speech
servers in orca.  I am of course using orca from svn trunk.
This is on an ubuntu feisty which is fully up to date.
Thanks for any thoughts.
Mike