Re: [orca-list] Speech Dispatcher 0.6.4 beta1 -- request for help with testing

Hello Hynek,I built and installed this but I do not see speech
dispatcher in my list of speech servers in orca.  I haven't tried
speech-dispatcher in a while so perhaps have forgotten something.
Any help would be much appreciated.
Mike