From: "Willie Walker" <
William Walker Sun COM

To: "Simon Bienlein" <
s bienlein gmx de

Cc: "orca-list" <
orca-list gnome org

Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] No blinking cursor at Orca
Hi Simon:

We looked into this a while back, and I think we came to the conclusion
with the BrlAPI/BrlTTY folks that this needs to be something that needs
to be fixed in the BrlAPI/BrlTTY side.

We could potentially hack Orca to provide a cursor blink, but I think it
is something that probably should be done at the BrlAPI/BrlTTY level.

Will