Re: [orca-list] orca gets stuck after loading desktop?

Hi

After welcome mesage you can try to type control+alt+d to go to the desktop. If this doesn't work you can go
to a terminal by typing alt +f2 then type at the prompt
orca&

And see the output, perhaps something is wrong.

Note that you will need to launch Orca as root user to access to the installation.
In the terminal you will need to launch Orca with the command
Sudo orca&

And then use the command
Ubiquity
To start the installation process.