[orca-list] updating orca failed/confused now

Title: Message
Hi.

I went to go update orca in ubuntu 7.04. I typed the following when I got to the desktop: alt+F2
orca [enter]
got "Welcome to orca, switching to focus tracking mode." Continued command sequence: alt+F2
gnome-terminal [enter]
user ubuntu704$~sudoo apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
Enter password: ****
[0%...Working, please wait...6%....100%]
The following packages will be updated: (the very very very long list of packages to be updated was listed). This will tak an extra 77.13MB of additional disk space. Do you want to continue? Press [y] or [n]:y
Please wait...working... Enter the ubuntu 7.04 CD in the cdrom drive or specify the full path to the ubuntu-7.04-desktop-i386.iso file and press [enter]:[inserted cd and hit enter]
Please wait...

A window pops up saying:
New packages have been detected on your system. Do you want to open them with the updated package manager? [start package manager button] [cancel button]

What should I do? How do I handle this whole thing? I never got to the svn part yet...Do I hit cancel in the window?