Re: Orca FW: Is the Update-manager accessible with ?

hello,

between the 15. and somewhat around the 20. january I had the problem the
update manager crashes. does not matter, if orca runs or not or if I rebooted
the system. But it crashes the first time when I used it with orca. After the
20. (?) january it seems to fix itself. everything is fine now without orca.
I could not reproduce it, now.

yky