Re: Orca FW: Is the Update-manager accessible with ?

On Tue, Jan 23, 2007 at 10:01:01PM +0100, Henrik Omma wrote:
Hi,
Hi,

The password screen should be OK once the 'Password dialogues as
floating windows' box is checked in assistive technologies settings.

As for Update Manager itself, I'm forwarding this to Michael who is
responsible for Update manager in Ubuntu. Can we fix this? :)

I just debugged this with Hendrik and it seems like the problem is
that update-manager runs the actual upgrade as root. My understanding
is that this is something that at-spi currently does not support
(sharing information between apps runing as different users).

Henrik
Michael