Orca orca fc6 startup

I am just wondering how people out ther start orca at system boot and at login.  My system, at present, is
configured to come up to
run level3.  This is a strictly text based system.  I then log in uas normal.  I am using speakup for my
screen reader and have
been for years.  I then set the DISPLAY variable to :0 and do an init 5.  I know when the gdm login is ready
because there is a
short quiet beep.  I then login, switch over to my text login and start orca.  This seems to work unless is
mess up the graphic
login.

Can orca come up automatically when gdm starts?  What methods are others using to get orca running?  Can I
configure orca to come
while in my text console  (config file)?

Thanks for any help.  And, thanks for the help so far.

Terry