Re: Orca accessable web browser with orca

Good morning,

 On Sat, 10 Feb 2007, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis wrote:

Mentioning Lynx seems beside the point seeing as the developers have no
intention of adding JavaScript support. What makes my Netgear router web
interface hard to use with ELinks-with-spidermonkey is not the
JavaScript but the frames. A quick test suggests it's not impossible
though.

I use Links2 with my router. I just turn off frames and auto refresh, and it works fine. In my view, using GUI is a last resort, when console software doesn't work as well, such as with my bank, airline bookings and a couple of others.

However, the whole issue of console versus X is something for blinux. I'm currently getting my thoughts together to start a discussion there.

Bertil Smark Nilsson