[orca-list] Does anyone use Orca with Freespire? I

Hi...
Does anyone use Orca with Freespire? I recently installed Freespire on one of my computers, then I went to www.cnr.com to download and install Orca. It downloaded just fine but when I tried to find it in the applications menu I couldn't find it. When I tried to download it again I got a message saying it was already installed. I didn't have a problem downloading other software from cnr.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Charlie