Re: [orca-list] Need the insert key above the arrows

Hermann:

You can make nearly any key (or set of keys) on the keyboard the Orca key via the mechanism I described in the last e-mail. I acknowledge it's not terribly easy to do, however, and that we should modify the Orca configuration GUI at some point in the future to allow you to specify the Orca modifier key(s). :-(

Will

Hermann wrote:
Is there really no bypass key? I think that this would be useful, since useres often experience the same situation as Lorenzo.
Hermann