[orca-list] Need the insert key above the arrows

I am trying to use the playlist editor in audacious. The trouble is that
if I want to insert a file in the playlist, I need the insert key.
However, orca is using both insert keys as its modifier, and I
apparently am not allowed to change this behaviour in orca preferences.
I see a textbox that displays the orca modifier keys, on my system being
both insert and kp_insert, but I can't modify this information to remove
the insert key above the arrow keys. In other words, I want my orca
modifier key to only be kp_insert rather than both so that I can use the
other insert key for its intended purpose in an application. Is there a
way to do this? If not, is there at least a way to temporarily bypass
orca's control of this key so that I can use it in an application?

Thanks for any help,
Lorenzo